- Connect to Web Disk with Third-Party Software
- How to Install KernelCare
- How to Install WHMCS
- How to Install WordPress With cPanel
- How to Set Up a Third-Party RPM Repository with GPG Signatures
- Munin Update Failures
- The Let's Encrypt Plugin
- cPanel Plugins - Pluggable Statistics Modules
- How to Send Server Notifications to Custom Services
The documents in this section describe advanced functions and procedures that relate to third party software. cPanel & WHM ships with a large collection of third party software that performs a wide variety of functions.
If you need help with any of these processes, open a technical support ticket.
Some of the documents in this section describe dangerous procedures or unsupported workarounds that we do not guarantee will work in the future. Exercise caution when you execute the steps in these documents.
Before you execute the steps in any of this section's documents, we strongly suggest that you understand the following information:
- These documents do not account for any additional changes or customizations to your server.
- We only tested the instructions in these documents on default installations of CentOS and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.