- How to Delete a MySQL Database
- How to Resolve Password Authentication Failed Errors in PostgreSQL
- How to Restore a User's Database Access
- Install or Update PostgreSQL on Your cPanel Server
- The MysqlDump Endpoint
- Troubleshoot MySQL Profiles
The documents in this section describe advanced functions and procedures that relate to SQL databases. SQL databases are the cornerstone of dynamic websites.
If you need help with any of these processes, open a technical support ticket.
Some of the documents in this section describe dangerous procedures or unsupported workarounds that we do not guarantee will work in the future. Exercise caution when you execute the steps in these documents.
Before you execute the steps in any of this section's documents, we strongly suggest that you understand the following information:
- These documents do not account for any additional changes or customizations to your server.
- We only tested the instructions in these documents on default installations of CentOS and Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®.