You may need to perform certain steps in your webmail application in order to view folders that contain archived or Apache SpamAssassin™-filtered mail.
The Horde webmail interface automatically loads the archived and Apache SpamAssassin folders. To view any recently-added folders, click Refresh.
To refresh the mail folder list in the Horde interface, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the top of the Horde interface and click Mail.
- Select Folder Actions from the left menu.
- Click Show All Mailboxes.
- Click Rebuild Folder List.
- The left menu will refresh and all of the detected folders will appear.
If you still do not see the desired folder or folders, contact your system administrator.
The Horde interface
To subscribe or unsubscribe to folders in the Roundcube interface, perform the following steps:
- In the top right corner of the Roundcube interface, click Settings.
- Select Folders in the left menu. A list of available folders will appear.
Select or deselect the checkboxes that correspond to the folders that you wish to view or hide in the Roundcube interface.
You must perform these actions for each folder that you wish to view in Roundcube.
- Click Mail in the top right corner to return to the Inbox. The left menu will refresh, and all of the selected folders will appear.
- In cPanel & WHM version 78, the system sets up Roundcube's archiving plugin by default. This action allows the Archive folder and icons to appear on the interface by default.
- When you create a new email account, the Dovecot mail server creates a Junk mailbox by default. When you access that new email account via the Roundcube webmail application, Roundcube will create a separate, additional bulk spam mailbox. This behavior causes the Roundcube webmail interface to display a Junk mailbox and a spam mailbox. To unsubscribe from either of these folders, deselect the checkbox of the folder from which you wish to unsubscribe.
The Roundcube interface
We deprecated SquirrelMail and its functionality in cPanel & WHM version 76 and removed it in cPanel & WHM version 78.
To subscribe or unsubscribe to folders in the SquirrelMail interface, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to the top of the SquirrelMail interface and click Folders. The Folders interface will appear.
- Locate the list of available folders in the Unsubscribe/Subscribe section.
To subscribe to folders, select the names of the folders that you wish to view from the right menu and click Subscribe.
You must perform these actions for each folder that you wish to view in Squirrelmail.
- To unsubscribe from folders, select the checkboxes that correspond to the names of the folders that you no longer wish to view from the left menu and click Unsubscribe.
- Click Check Mail in the top left corner of the SquirrelMail interface to refresh the list of folders.
The SquirrelMail interface