JetBackup provides backup solutions for your server. cPanel & WHM servers allow you to buy a license for JetBackup from WHM's Backup Configuration interface (WHM >> Home >> Backup >> Backup Configuration).
Click the tab that corresponds with your preferred purchase method:
Initiate the license purchase process.On the server for which you wish to buy a JetBackup license, perform the following steps:
- Log in to WHM as the
rootuser or as a reseller account with
- Navigate to WHM's Backup Configuration interface (WHM >> Home >> Backup >> Backup Configuration).
- In the JetBackup banner, click Get JetBackup for $, where $ represents the monthly price of the JetBackup license. The cPanel Store will open.
- Your server does not support JetBackup (for example, servers that run Amazon Linux).
- Your hosting provider has disabled JetBackup purchases.
- Your server could not connect to the cPanel Store.
Log in to the cPanel Store.
If you have already logged in to your cPanel Store account, the system will request access to this account. Verify that the interface displays the correct cPanel Store username and server name. Then, click Allow Access. A new interface will appear.
Verify and complete your purchase.
When you buy JetBackup through the WHM interface, the system automatically detects the IPv4 address to license. Verify your license order and accept the legal agreements. Then, enter or select the desired payment information and click Pay Now.
- After the cPanel Store processes your order, a confirmation message will appear. You will also receive an invoice email from the cPanel Store.
- If the cPanel Store experiences problems with your order, an error message will appear. You may receive emails from cPanel Customer Service to help you resolve the issue.
Log in to Manage2 and active the JetBackup package.
Log in to your Manage2 account. Perform the following steps to add the JetBackup package:
In the Agreed to on by (Full name) text box, enter your name and click I Agree. A confirmation message will appear and display your Activated package name.
Enter the required license information.Navigate to Manage2's Add License interface (Dashboard >> Licenses >> Add License). Use the available text boxes and menus to specify the server's IP address, Group, and Package. Then, click Add License. A confirmation message will appear.
Add JetBackup to your cPanel Store cart.
You must add JetBackup to your cart with selections for your license type and valid IP address. To do this, perform the following steps:
- Click the appropriate tab for your license type.
- To select your license term, click Monthly. The Enter IP Address section will appear.
- Enter your valid IP address in the text box.
- Click Add to Cart. The Items In Cart interface will appear.
Complete your purchase.
To complete your purchase, perform the following steps
- Enter a promotional code in the Promo Code text box, if you have one, and then click Checkout. Otherwise, click Checkout.
- Agree to the cPanel & WHM Pricing and Term Agreement and click Continue.
- Enter your credit card information. You can select a previously used credit card in the Pay with existing card menu or enter a new credit card in the Pay with a new card text box. If this is a new cPanel Store account, the system will prompt you to enter your credit card information.
- Click Place Order. The Invoice interface will appear.