The transfer and restore process uses several WHM API functions. This document explains the relationship between these API functions and the order in which to call them.
Transfer and restore process
- Plan the transfer session. For more information, read the Plan session documentation.
- Create the transfer session. For more information, read the Create session documentation.
- Check the transfer session. For more information, read the Check session documentation.
- Queue the transfer item. For more information, read the Queue the transfer item documentation.
- Start the transfer session. For more information, read the Start the transfer session documentation.
- Monitor the transfer session. For more information, read the Monitor session documentation.
You can pause and restart an active transfer session throughout the transfer process.
Plan the transfer session
Pull information from the system to discover the type of information that you need to properly set it up.
|This function lists the available transfer modules. This allows you to add sessions into these modules.|
|This function displays the transfer module schema. This allows you to format the input parameters for the items that you want to transfer.|
Start the transfer session
Create, check, queue, then start the transfer session.
|These functions create remote transfer sessions. These provide the credentials to log in to the remote server.|
|This function performs an analysis on a transfer session. This provides you with a list of accounts that the system will transfer and how much space they will use on the remote server.|
|This function validates whether you can create a system account on the remote server. This helps you avoid account name conflicts.|
|This function allows you to add accounts and packages (transfer items) to the transfer queue.|
|This function starts the transfer session.|
Monitor the transfer session
Check the state of the transfer session.
You can use the following functions at any stage of the transfer and restore process:
|This function checks the status of a transfer session.|
|This function displays a transfer session log.|
Pause and restart the transfer session
Pause and restart an active transfer session (for example, if your server loses power).
You can use the following functions to pause and restart an active transfer session:
There is no content with the specified labels