(WHM >> Home >> Software >> Module Installers)
Use this section of the Module Installers interface to manage and install PEAR (PHP Extensions and Applications Repository) modules.
To manage installed and available PEAR modules, click Manage next to PHP Pear.
Select a PHP version
This feature allows you to specify the version of PHP on which you will install the modules.
To select a specific version of PHP, perform the following steps:
- Select a PHP version from the menu.
- Click Apply.
PHP Extensions and Applications Package Installer
This feature allows you to search for, download, and install extensions from the PEAR repository.
If you know the exact name of the extension that you wish to install, enter its name in the Install a PHP Extensions and Applications Package text box and click Install Now.
To search for and install a PHP extension, perform the following steps:
- Use one of the following methods to find the desired extension:
- Enter a search term in the available text box and click Go.
Click Show Available PHP Extension(s) and Application(s) to list PHP extensions that are available from PEAR.
- The interface displays the following information for all of the displayed extensions:
- Module Name — The extension's name.
- Version — The extension's version number.
- Description — A description of the extension.
- Actions — The actions that you may perform for that extension.
- Click Install next to the extension that you wish to download and install.
- To view an extension’s documentation, click Show Docs for that extension.
- If you did not find the desired extension, enter a new keyword in the Search text box and click Go.
Installed PHP Extension(s) and Application(s)
The Installed PHP Extension(s) and Application(s) table lists all of the extensions that are currently installed on your server.
For each installed extension, the table displays the following information:
|Module Name||The extension's name.|
|Version||The extension's version number.|
You can perform the following actions for each extension: