To search for and install a PEAR package, perform the following steps:
- Use one of the following methods to find the desired PEAR package:
- Enter a search term in the available text box and click Go.
Click Show Available Modules to list available PEAR packages.
- The interface displays the following information for all of the displayed PEAR packages:
- Module Name — The PEAR package's name.
- Version — The PEAR package's version number.
- Description — A description of the PEAR package.
- Actions — The actions that you may perform for that PEAR package.
- Click Install next to the PEAR package that you wish to download and install.
- To view a PEAR package’s documentation, click Show Docs for that PEAR package.
- If you did not find the desired PEAR package, enter a new keyword in the Search text box and click Go.
Installed PEAR packages
The Installed Modules table lists all of the PEAR packages that exist on your server.
For each installed PEAR package, the table displays the following information:
|Module Name||The PEAR package's name.|
|Version||The PEAR package's version number.|
You can perform the following actions for each PEAR package:
cPanel includes specific pre-installed PEAR packages. To see a list of pre-installed PEAR packages, click Show System Modules.
You cannot remove cPanel's system modules.