For cPanel & WHM version 56
(Home >> Logs >> Error Log)
This document describes functionality from cPanel's deprecated x3 theme. We strongly recommend that you use cPanel's current theme (Paper Lantern) instead.
- We removed the deprecated x3 theme from new installations in cPanel & WHM version 60.
- Make certain that you read the appropriate documentation for your version of cPanel & WHM.
- For more information, read our What's My Version Number documentation.
- cPanel's Paper Lantern theme does not include certain x3 theme-specific features.
- For a complete list of Paper Lantern features, read our cPanel Features List documentation.
- If you need a feature that the Paper Lantern theme does not include, submit a feature request.
This interface displays recent errors that may affect your website. Use this log to find and fix broken links and misconfigured web applications.
Error Log details
The interface displays up to 300 of the most recent entries in Apache's error logs, in reverse chronological order.
- The interface displays only error log entries that include
usernameis the username for the account.
- The interface includes entries in the
/usr/local/apache/logs/suexec_logfile and the
- The interface contains the most recent 2 MB in each log file.
- Access the individual log files to view older entries.
- The Apache logs record all of the requests that Apache handles. Tasks that other services handle may have separate log locations.
The server handles the configuration of the log files. Contact your system administrator to change the level of information in the log files.
For more information about individual error messages and other configuration options, visit the Apache documentation.