For cPanel & WHM 11.48
(Home >> Software)
Manage your server's software with this section of WHM.
- EasyApache (Apache Update) — Use this interface to update and reconfigure your Apache web server with the
- Install a Perl Module — Use this interface to search for, download, and install a Perl module from the CPAN repository.
- Install an RPM — Use this interface to install RPMs on your server. RPM (Red Hat® Package Manager) refers to both a software format and the software packaged within the RPM itself. For more information about RPMs, read the RPM documentation.
- Module Installers — This interface provides access to four interfaces where you can find and install modules for PHP, Ruby, and Perl.
- MySQL/MariaDB Upgrade — Use this interface to upgrade your installation of MySQL® or MariaDB to the latest version.
- Rebuild RPM Database — Use this interface to rebuild the RPM database if it becomes corrupt. To begin the process, click Proceed.
- Update Server Software — Use this interface to update software for cPanel & WHM.
yum updatecommand. To begin the process, click Proceed. Update System Software — Use this interface to update Perl modules or related packages for cPanel & WHM. This feature runs the